Background Music / Centralisation
- Audio inputs with CINCH connectors (3,4).
- Internal Mono/Stereo switch (15)
- Built-in 25 VA supply source, supplying 16V DC with electronic filter for general supply of the system (terminal 2). The main unit is normally supplied for operation at 220/230V although, on order, it can be supplied at 110V.
- Electronic protection against short-circuits and overloads in the supply. Protection against overloads in the audio outputs. LED indicator (8, red) showing activation of protection in the supply output.
- Telecontrol (with selector switch 7 in REMOTE position). When any of the system controls are activated, socket (5) automatically connects supplying 220V to the sound source. When all the controls of the system are switched off this socket disconnects automatically, switching off the sound source, with the subsequent energy saving.
- Local control (with selector switch 7 in LOCAL position). To switch on the outer sound source manually, regardless of the state of the system controls.
- Two-pin power switch (6) to totally disconnect the system. LED indicating operation of the unit (9).
- A fuse to protect the telecontrolled socket and mains input is included, as well as a protection of the low voltage supply output for the system (apart from the electronic protection). The mains fuse cannot be reached from outside. To replace it the front of the unit (13) must be removed, although the whole unit need not be taken out of its flush box
- All the components used for connection to the mains are officially approved, complying with the strictest safety regulations.