Home / Products / Others / Conference System / PMC-301
- Microphone with pilot light on the upper part which lights up when the microphone is on.
- Rear auxiliary audio output (jack 3.5) with volume control on the front.
- Interior loudspeaker that is silent when the microphone is active.
- "TALK" Talk request button, "MODE" button to select operating mode "VOTE" button to vote.
- 4 possible operating modes with led indicating the mode selected and additional mode for voting.
- 4 leds indicating the number of participants with their microphones switched on.
- Led indicating that the Chairman module is on, "Yes" led to indicate a positive vote, "No" led to indicate a negative vote and "Abs" led to indicate abstention.
- 2-digit 7-segment votes made counter and number of delegates on starting the session display.
- All the connexions are made on the back of the module, includes an 8-wire 3 metre long cable with two RJ45 connectors for making the connexion with another unit.