Public Address / Matrix and IP Systems
Download Page in PDF
DescriptionMatrix with built-in processor for controlling PA systems
- The MAN Xc is a 'processor' for controlling PA systems.
- LCD Display and a navigation dial on the front allow you to configure some functions and display the different status.
- With the internal clock Sequences of digital messages can be managed, it also alllows to make a timestamp of events in the log of defects or trigger functions (Day / Night) at specific times.
- A USB jack on the front allows easy access, from a PC, to all functions of setup, configuration, monitoring and simulation.
- A set of 4 front panel LEDs provide signalling to major functioning of the device.
- It is capable of controlling audio switching matrices MANX88 type and process DTMF commands sent by these matrices.
- It manages paging desks by a serial link to allow zone selection and signaling the status of switchings.
- It allows to centralize defects of amplifiers and speakers lines, connected to these amplifiers, in accordance with the requirements of the standards .
- It is cappable to handle four Digitl Messages players for the simultaneous broadcasting of different messages on 4 different areas.
- It includes a set of configurable input contacts and triggered by different voltages.
- It is capable of providing configurable output contacts for the signaling of various states: Switchings, defects, ...
- It is compatible with different protocols: MODAN (SNCF) MODBUS GTC (RATP), external clock synchronization.
- An Optional interface with fire alarm panels (UGA) provides automatic evacuation message broadcast and the transmission of the general state of the PA system.
- The 'IP' option includes an interface that allows you to assign an IP address to access and remotely control the system.
- The option I / O allows the extension of the number of contact inputs / outputs and a more flexible switching voltages. The outputs are equipped with a relay.