Nurse Call Systems
Nurse Call Systems / P6000 For Care Homes and Hospitals
Download Page in PDF
DescriptionControl Module room. Compatible only with no intercom systems. It incorporates signaling LED type light red color, indicative call.
- Control of information generated within a given room, transmitting the checkpoint and the rest of the rooms and the lighting of leds, both your own module and the rest of the room.
- You can control two beds in a room with the same identification, and more room to identification only.
- The leds indicate the type of call made: normal call (red), called bath (white), nurse presence (green) and emergency call (flashing red and green).
- Has connection for 15 V DC buzzer, to place only on the premises without speaker in the room, and whenever you want to receive calls are also where nurse presence.
- They have a room assignment button