Background Music / CentralisationDownload Page in PDF
Description1 stereo channel unit with manual adjustment of audio level and optimum output level indicator LED. Optionally a tuner module of the Compact series can be included.
- Front audio inputs with CINCH connectors.
- Strip for internal audio input connection.
- Internal Mono/Stereo selector switch.
- Built-in power supply unit, 25 VA, supplying 16 Vdc with electronic filter for general supply of the system (The unit is normally supplied to operate at 220/230V although, on order, it can be supplied at 110V).
- Electronic protection against short circuits and overloads in the supply. Protection against overloads in the audio outputs.
- LED indicator to activate protection in supply output.
- Telecontrol. When any of the controls of the system are activated, the socket outlet connects automatically supplying the mains voltage to the sound source. When all the system controls are switched off this socket outlet automatically disconnects, switching off the sound source, with the subsequent energy saving. It can also be connected manually. Optionally it can include an internal strip for telecontrolled mains output connection.
- Selector switch for manual ignition of the outside sound source regardless of the state of the installation controls.
- Mains bipolar switch to totally disconnect the system. Main unit operation indicator led.
- It includes a protection fuse for mains input and telecontrolled socket outlet, and protection of the supply output in low voltage for the system (apart from the electronic protection). The mains fuse is not
- accessible from the outside. To replace it, just remove the front of the main unit. It is not necessary to remove the main unit from its flushmount box.
- All the components used in the connection to the electrical mains are approved, satisfying the strictest safety standards.
In flush-mount back box P4902 or in surface box P4912 (available in black colour only).