Background Music / Call Console
DescriptionTable stand with gooseneck omnidirectional electret microphone to transmit messages to zones and groups of zones. It also has automatic reply, clock-calendar, communication with entryphone and display of functions in different languages.
- 2-line, 16-character alphanumerical display with backlighting, selectableby menu and memorised.
- Maximum of 200 zones.
- Zone name and number assignment of controls PCD1307 and PCD1308.
- 20 groups of zones.
- Modifiable and memorised names of groups
- Establishment of the zones that comprise each group.
- Internal adjustments of message transmission level, microphone sensitivity, chime volume and vox-control level.
- Automatic hands-free reply to call indicated with low beep and memorised.
- Message receipt audio level adjustable with up and down keys whilst the message is being received and memorised.
- Entryphone beep level adjustable with up and down keys whilst it is sounding and is being memorised.
- Off function of system controls.
- Clock-calendar with hours, minutes, day of month, month, year and day of the week.
- Memorised enabling-disenabling of communication with entryphone.
- Chime state selectable between not sounding and sounding once or twice and memorised.
- Calls made with two priority types selectable between normal or high (at same level as entryphone calls).
- Language selectable and memorised.