Public Address / Telephone Interfaces
Download Page in PDF
DescriptionTelephonic interface (DIN rail) to transmit messages by telephone to a public address system. The LLG is selected using a telephonic keypad. The module includes DTMF detector to detect multi-frequency tones and to identify the zone number selected by telephonic keypad.
- Voice level adjustable by audio level potentiometer.
- Audio output, with priority control relay.
- "ON" call indicator led.
- Busy led indicating interface status.
- Protections to prevent line overvoltage.
- Connection by screw strips.